Friday, June 3, 2011

Bathroom Show Down

Today I went to take a shower before attending a sleepover at a friend's house. (No you are never too old to have a sleepover!) I turned off the water and reached for the door. Much to my surprise and indignation the shower door crashed down upon me in a shower of broken glass. It completely shattered. How? I have no clue. It was scary. Needless to say I feel blessed that I was not seriously injured. There was glass everywhere. I literally had to wash off tiny shards in the bathroom sink. I only sustained minor cuts on my feet and legs. One of my friends put it this way... the devil must have gotten really mad at you and decided to take a swing with a bat from H---! Luckily if that was the case I must have had guardian angels looking out for me. Why this all occurred in while I was in the shower is beyond me. Here are some pictures of the shower. Well I am off to the sleepover. Fun and mayhem may occur!




No comments:

Post a Comment