Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Have the Greatest Friends!

Yesterday was definitely a hard day for me. As you know from my last blog post my dear cousin Brittney passed away yesterday. I have had a really hard time with it. Last night a few of my friends showed up at my apartment to comfort me and to just be there with me. Colette Dalton, Jacob Miller and Sara Pennepacker all came to provide me with hugs, back rubs and cuddling. I couldn't ask for better friends. I really needed that. Sara even cleaned up the glass on my bathroom floor from the shower incident last Friday that I had been putting off doing. They stayed with me until after another friend, Scott Shattuck, came with his roommate, (and my new friend Ammon,) to give me a blessing of comfort. Sometimes when things are hard all you need is to know that your friends care and that they are there to give you physical affection! I sure know that mine care, and I really appreciate them for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment