Monday, June 6, 2011

I Really Wish I Had a Garden

All growing up my family always had a summer garden. My dad has a green thumb. I think he could grow pretty much anything anywhere. I really miss the fresh produce from our vegetable garden and the flowers from all of his flower beds. I went to Costco today and got a bunch of produce. No matter how good the produce at a grocery store is, it never compares to my dad's fresh garden produce. Every time I go home this summer I will have to remember to get whatever is growing best at the time to take home with me. I also miss the daisies this month. My dad planted them especially for me and they grow all over the place in our back yard during the month of June. I can't wait until I have a house with a big enough back yard to have lots of flowers and a huge vegetable garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment