Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012!

So it has been over six months since I last blogged. Let's just say I got really busy! I'll sum it up very briefly. I was called to be the 1st counselor in the relief society, babysat a dog, got two new roommates, (One, an old friend that I absolutely adore, the other... well just to put it mildly was kind of hell in heels... hooray she is now gone for good! Her replacement seems nice.) Continuing... Shari and I got a cat, I got released from the relief society presidency, I got a new job that I love, I've made some fun new friends, said goodbye to some old ones, cleaned my room several times, continued working on my novel, got through the holidays, and had a really fun time ringing in 2012! My sister and several friends said I need to blog more often so they can keep up with my life. I will try to blog as often as possible in 2012. I am excited for a fresh new year that has endless possibilities. Keep reading to find out what happens!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're blogging again! I like reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better believe you need to blog more often! I meant to talk to you when we were home for Christmas, but we were only in Manti for 3 days and that was pretty much a full, quick trip. As always, I guess. You should call me sometime!

    ReplyDelete