Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Indian War Dance

Last week I was sitting in my math class and I had this insane desire to jump up and start dancing around the room like an Indian complete with drum and war paint. Completely insane I know! You have to understand that this is a two hour class and it is hard enough for me to sit still for one hour let alone two. As the class progressed I couldn’t help but smile and laugh to myself as I wondered what the expression on my teacher’s and fellow students’ faces would be if I actually did dance around like an Indian. This became funnier and funnier as the minute hand on the clock slowly ticked by. I was on the brink of actually trying it out… if only to see people’s reactions when the bell rang and the moment passed. One of these days I will really have to do an Indian dance, complete with war paint and of course my off beat drum!

No comments:

Post a Comment